Wednesday 28 May 2014

Heroes of Olympus/Percy Jackson

First, Percy Jackson:
the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan follow Percy Jackson who discovers he is a Demigod and a son of the ancient Greek god Poseidon. Action, adventure, hilarity and general ruckus ensue. I have loved this series for a long time and I have re-read them all many times, without the books losing any of their original charm.

















When I learnt that Percy's adventures continued in Heroes of Olympus, I was thrilled!
However the first book is about Jason Grace but as the series continues everyone is reunited and Percy re-enters the picture. This series is just as good as the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, and I can't wait for the last instalment to be released on the 7th October 2014, Blood of Olympus!

No comments:

Post a Comment