Friday 2 January 2015

Crown of Midnight and Heir of Fire

These are the two latest books (by Sarah J Maas) in the saga of Celena Sardothien, who was originally introduced to us in Throne of Glass (read my review of that here ) and they are both intriguing and exciting!
Celena's identity continues to be put to question and the developments in the palace put her friendships and loyalty to the test.
To tell the truth, I had waited ages for Heir of Fire so had sort of forgotten what had happened previously and was less than thrilled to be starting a book with no recollection of the previous ones, but once I got past the first hundred pages it was all coming back and I really got into the story.

I can't wait for the next book as Heir of Fire left me with so many cliffhangers!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment