Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Da Vinci Code

Before I start rabbiting on, I must say that this book is for older teens, although if you are an advanced teen reader, I see no problem with you reading it! There is nothing naughty in this book, its just got a lot of killing!

I really liked this book! I read it really quickly, which is usually a good sign, and in this case it was!
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown is about a famous professor called Robert Langdon. When he is awoken in the middle of the night by the police, to be told that the esteemed curator of the Louvre has been murdered, he is shocked! This starts of a chain of events that lead Robert and a cryptographer, Sophie, on a hunt for the truth of Holy Grail and the Knights Templars!
I really enjoyed reading this book, it has such a good plot it literally pulls you through like a magnet, its so enjoyable its like going for a swim in smooth water! Its a great book for folks who like, suspense, murder, betrayal and a conspiracy theory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment